RSS FEED

I'm not blogging today

Okay, so I am blogging today, even after I promised myself I wouldn't. I have another web project to work on this weekend, and the Left Hand Store is hitting hard times. Mr. Kyle was caught trying to pass Right Hand merchandise as Left Hand merchandise. What a turd. Now he has to get rid of some employees. I'm pretty sure I'll be at the top of the list. I really don't mind, except I won't see my favorite coffee cashier everyday if he does lay me off. Times are stressful. Super stressful... ha!

I'm thinking of taking a vacation to New York City towards the end of May or early June. It's my brother's birthday and he lives up there. Then I can see how much trouble I can get into in a big city. See if it's all it's cut out to be. See if I can find Peter Parker. LOL. Although, I shouldn't laugh, he may be real for all I know now.

Besides this blog, I am also writing in a personal journal. It's something I never thought to do, but now, with this life-changing incident, I thought it would be a good idea to document it on a personal level. I tried going back and reading it from the beginning. It sucks. This blog is better. I'm quitting the journal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top