RSS FEED

Ninjas

I think there is a ninja living in my apartment building. I saw him working out in the walkway outside my door. Scared my dog. Scared me a little too. I have to learn to not be frightened anymore, especially of elderly (he looked about 70) potential ninjas. Maybe he can be a Mr. Miyagi or something.

I'm working out at the gym now to try to get in shape. Unfortunately, they don't have enough weights there to give me a workout for my muscles, so I have to stick to cardio.

It's Friday night, I was thinking about kind of cruising around town to see if I can find any crimes to stop. I need practice if I'm going to be a superhero, right? I don't have a uniform or anything. I do have an old Burger King guy costume. That would look funny fighting crime, but I may be sued. Or I may get free Whoppers for life, could go either way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top