RSS FEED

I can't fly

Yeah... I can't fly. I got home from work, got on the roof of my apartment building(luckily only 2 stories) and tried to fly off of it, after standing on the edge for about half an hour thinking about it. In Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy he says flying is throwing yourself at the ground and repeatedly missing. Unfortunately my aim is perfect and I hit the ground every time. Yes, I tried it multiple times. Luckily my pain tolerance is super high.

To make matters worse, I was seen jumping off the roof(several times) and the police were called and told that a man was trying to commit suicide several times, so I had a lot of questions to answer to them. They were pretty nice to me, if a little confused by what had happened.

Well, I'm off to work early, because since my boss, Mr. Kyle is ticked off at me, I have to do inventory today. I can't wait to count all the left handed postcards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top