RSS FEED

Need a day off

I need a day off, just to see what the heck is going on. You may think I'm crazy that I haven't just tried all possible powers to see how super I really am... but then again, I sort of am crazy. I'm taking an online course in website programming, and working full time... so things are a little hectic.

I know I'm strong now. I picked up a car last night that had parked in my parking space. Okay, I don't have a designated parking space, but a Honda with a handicapped placard was parked in front of my building, taking up the last regular spot. All 3 handicapped spots were open, so I picked up their car and put it in one of the handicapped spots, barely avoiding placing it upside down... this good/evil thing is harder than I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top