RSS FEED

I need a city

I realize now that I probably need to move if I want to have an interesting career as a superhero. A golf community comprised almost entirely of senior citizens leaves little opportunity for crime stopping. Truth be told, any crime would not need any super powers whatsoever to stop. Super speed is completely lost here, as most of the potential criminals are only as fast as their golf carts.

So I went for a nice walk last night looking for any danger, and the closest thing I saw was a guy who didn't pick up his dog's feces. I beat the crap out of the guy. Just kidding.

There are a bunch of rich seniors here, so I'm thinking that maybe I should be the villain for a little while... get some money, then I can move to the city or something and then start being the good guy. Lots of wrestlers change allegiances during their careers... why can't I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top