RSS FEED

Trying this thing out

I'm on lunch break. I wasn't fired, but Mr. Kyle was Mr. Angry when I got in. I had to finish cleaning up the goo, as everyone else was afraid to go near it. I got some more on me... I gotta learn to be more careful.

No, I haven't told anyone about my powers. I know enough that that's supposed to be a secret. I don't want anyone to know more than they have to. Otherwise, my arch nemesis(once I get one) will use them to get to me.

I'm in the process of trying out different ideas to see what powers I do have. I know I have the super hearing thing, and I'm really fast. My poor dog couldn't keep up with me this morning, and she's usually dragging me along in her wake. I tried going invisible, but everyone pretty much ignores me anyway so I can't tell if it's worked or not, and I'm too embarrassed to ask. I sort of tried to fly in the parking lot by jumping, but I didn't want to look too crazy, so I may try jumping off my apartment building tonight to see if that works. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top