RSS FEED

About me... a little

I don't want to give out too much information about myself... because the more you know, the more dangerous it will be for you when I finally find an arch nemesis. On that note, I haven't even decided if I'm going to use my powers for good or evil... or at all. I'm leaning towards good if I do use them in a crime oriented manner. Even when I play role playing games on Xbox, if I choose the bad/dark/renegade/whatever path, I have to immediately go back and play as a good guy to apologize to all the characters I was mean to the previous play-through.

Well, back to telling you about myself a little. My name is Irving, as you may or may not have discovered on your own. When I asked my Mom who I was named after she said "some guy named Irving". I always imagined it was after the great writer Washington Irving and that would be my calling... but as I'm sure you've come to realize by reading this... writing isn't what I'm good at. I haven't found what I'm really good at yet, but counting postcards is right up there. I counted 2,547 in 35 seconds, with time for a break.

I moved to Florida from Pennsylvania recently, and it hasn't all been smooth sailing. I got in a serious car accident my first night here. I live in an apartment complex around a golf community(there are approximately 100 million golf communities just in this county I think). I took my Blazer out for a spin around town to check out the sights, and at around the same time, a little 90 year old man decided to get drunk and take his golf cart out for a joyride. He pulled out in front of me and don't you know... it was my blazer that ended up upside down in the ditch while he sped away on his cart of doom. They never caught the guy, but they will. How many little old men on golf carts can there be?

I work at a left-handed store in a shopping strip mall. My boss is a turd. At the other end of the strip is a coffee shop, and I have my eye on the cashier/server there. I won't give her name to protect her identity. She's the only female that works there, and I'm pretty sure she's dating the manager. He's pretty big, and I'm not sure what powers I have yet.

I can't really think of anything else you'd want to know right now. You can always ask if you want to know something I suppose. If I can answer, I will, but don't be offended if I can't... I'm just protecting you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top