RSS FEED

Crime Fighting Extraordinaire

I had first superhero-ish experience last night. I went to see the A Nightmare on Elm Street remake last night at the theater mall. It was so-so. Nothing will beat the original Freddy...

Anyway, on the way out, I saw some suspicious looking guys hanging out in the dark alley by the side exit. I decided I should watch them... with them being suspicious and all. Not long after, a young lady came out the exit by herself(young ladies, don't go into dark alleys by yourselves... there won't always be a superhero there to save you!) These suspicious guys immediately start verbally harassing this poor woman. She tries her best to ignore them, but these guys weren't giving up. One stepped in front of her, blocking her path. She then pulled out a gun and threatened to blow his head off. That's when I intervened, and grabbed her gun and snapped it in half, then held her by the collar until the mall police could take her away. You're not supposed to have guns at the movies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top