RSS FEED

It's not Friday

There may be nothing worse than waking up thinking it's Friday, but finding out it's just stupid Thursday. Nobody likes you Thursday... just give up. You'll never be as good as Friday(unless you're Thanksgiving but we won't go into that).

I went to the bank yesterday and I happened to see, with my X-Ray vision, a guy with a concealed weapon. I naturally assumed he was going to rob the place. I'm thankful I didn't do anything right then and there, because as it turns out, he's a cop. I luckily checked his wallet first and saw his credentials. I felt pretty intelligent and level-headed then. Come on... nothing much exciting happens here. You try writing a blog about your boring life. Actually, you probably do have a blog already and it's probably better than this one. I'd better not whine anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top