RSS FEED

Not more powerful than a speeding locomotive...

I know I can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I am fast. Not sure about the faster than a speeding bullet part. I don't own a gun. I don't like them. I do now know, and a few days in the hospital will attest to the fact that I am NOT more powerful than a speeding locomotive. I'm still pretty powerful though. It threw me about a hundred feet away and I landed on my head, but it didn't kill me. Try that! (No, don't try it.)

I don't have a scratch on me, but I was out for about 48 hours. Supposedly I kept saying "choo choo" in my sleep, but I think the doctor was just messing with me.

I'm trying online dating now. EHarmony turned me down, but I know that there are more places out there. Better ones! I wish I had the guts to ask out the cashier at the coffee shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top