RSS FEED

everything happens for a reason... sometimes

I decided to go visit my old area, and the old coffee shop. I got to see the old ninja guy in my old building. Why is everything old?

I stopped in the coffee shop and my favorite cashier was there. Being a big city boy, I finally got up the courage to talk to her. I told her how I worked in a coffee shop and I told her everything I know about coffee. Turns out, she's just doing this job for the money to get through school, and she really couldn't care less about coffee. I'm thinking that was probably a bad opening by me. She did smile a few times, but it may have been more of a nervous smile.

Since, she probably was the only real person I came down here to see(besides the old ninja guy)I pretty much drove the five hours home right after that. I drove 10 hours for a cup of coffee which I dumped out anyway. I really don't like coffee very much anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top