RSS FEED

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Woke up around 10 AM. I never sleep that late. Maybe it's because I went to bed at 9 AM. I was working on my web project, because lord knows I don't do much else. Then there was a power surge and it wiped out about 4 hours of work. Apparently I was hitting S and not S to save my work. Well, I guess I would have had so many capital S's throughout my HTML that I might as well have redone it anyway.

Enough of my late night web failures, I also have the failure of my hockey team to play in overtime yesterday. Nothing like coming back and tying the game with 3 minutes left, only to let the other team have about 40 shots in the first 5 seconds of the overtime... pathetic. Luckily it was only the 1st game of the best of 7 series.

And another thing... the Bruins suck! At least for the next 2 weeks or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top