RSS FEED

The suit makes the man... so I'm screwed

I'm having trouble making my suit. I really have no clue what I'm doing. I'm thinking about asking my mom to help, but then she may find out my secret. Well, it would be better than the time she thought I was gay. I'm not going to get into that now...

First of all, I'm terrible with colors. I don't want to look like any other superhero out there. That would be embarrassing if we met. Not that I think they are real, but I am... so who knows anymore, right? Second, I don't have a sewing machine so I have to do it all by hand. Third, I don't know what kind of material to use. Most of the superheroes nowadays seem to be wearing rubberish suits. How the hell do they do that? Where do they get suit-making rubber? It's not at Walmart I can tell ya. At least the people at Walmart didn't know where it was... I'll keep looking. I could order stuff on the internet, but I'd like to see it first. Maybe Ebay has full suits ready to go, so I won't have to make anything.

I also have been thinking of a name. I was going to be "Captain" something or other, but I'm not really a captain so that would be stupid. "Mr." Something or other seems too formal. Throwing "super" in front of something is pretty lame too. I'll keep pondering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top