RSS FEED

Moving Day!

I've been busy packing up all my crap and getting ready for the move today. It's about a 5 hour drive, and I have my Uhaul, so I'll get moving soon. Luckily, I don't need anybody to help me, because I can carry everything out to the truck myself, and probably in about 30 seconds. I'll have to go a little slower than I'd like as to not arouse any suspicion. I don't have a costume yet. Some nice lady on twitter tried to help me with suggestions, but I honestly didn't understand any of what she was talking about.

I heard that twitter is so last year, and even possibly so 2 years ago. Is this true? Why do I only jump on bandwagons way after the ship has sailed. I think I'm mixing metaphors or something but I'm a superhero, not a writer. There's a lot of awesome celebrities tweeting still. Even a Carrot Top impersonator. He has been pretty quiet as of late though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top