RSS FEED

I'm a city boy now

I finally have internet! I thought they were slow in the suburbs in getting you hooked up, but this was ridiculous! I couldn't get to the Yoville factory to get paid in days! More importantly, I couldn't fill you in on everything that happened over the weekend/early week.

I was right, there is a LOT more action in the city. I stopped my first real city crime on Saturday night. A guy, and I so saw it coming, snatched a little old lady's purse. Her grandson was with her, but he was a wimp who wouldn't do anything. He was also only about 9 years old, so I won't bust on him too much. The guy ran down an alley and thought he was in the clear. He was going through her stuff looking for the money when I made my move. I picked him up by the collar and looked him in the face and yelled at him for stealing from the little old lady. The lady caught up with us at that time and started kicking the guy. Then she started kicking me too. She was a pretty feisty old lady. I think she thought I was working with the guy. I explained that I tracked him down and caught him for her, and she kicked him in the shin one more time, thanked me, gave me a dollar and took her purse as she left.

This brings me to my new idea... why should superheroes always have to work for free? I can charge for my services. Who the heck are they gonna look for when a super villain tries to take over the entire city? Hello... Super Me! Then I'll be rolling in the dough. I haven't come up with a good name yet. I figured once I settle on a costume design, that will come naturally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top