RSS FEED

Monday... it is what it is

I'm on break at work. I still have my job, but probably not for long. It looks like either most of us will get laid off, or the whole store will close. I almost hope it does. I'd like unemployment. It may be $5 a week, but at least I don't have to deal with Mr. Kyle! He's become unbearable since he got busted cheating customers. He's also been calling out sick a lot, making us pick up the slack. Since he won't have an assistant manager... that would be too much power for an underling as he puts it, I'm sort of the unpaid assistant I guess. I'm in charge of picking up the pieces. I don't like Mr. Kyle one bit!

No more fights or crimes or anything to report of. In the comics it's action, action, action all the time. What B.S. that is! It's all waiting, waiting, waiting. It's boring! I have to make my own action... and costume. I don't trust anyone with my secret yet, so I have to make my own suit. I remember a little from my 7th grade home ec class. I made a pair of jams that I'm sure would still hold together if they weren't so hideous to look at that I threw them out. My superhero suit will look much better. Less fish on it. I need a name though. I'll think it over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top